2.5 Inch Lift Kit W/Remote Reservoir Shocks X Factor System Stg 2 07-Pres Wrangler JK 2 Dr Rock Krawler
2.5 Inch Lift Kit W/Remote Reservoir Shocks X Factor System Stage 2 07-Pres Wrangler JK 2 Door
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Greatly Improved Off-Road Performance
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Sport Tuned Remote Reservoir 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
- Re positions the Rear Axle Back up to 1 inch Over Stock
- 33 inch or 35 inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- 37 inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (4) 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy remote reservoir shocks
- (2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5 inch solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joints
- (4) High clearance adjustable lower control arms made of 1.625 inch solid alloy steel
- (2) High misalignment double adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.25 inch solid alloy steel
- (2) High misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.25 inch solid alloy steel
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
- (1) Pair of sway bar link straps
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
- (4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed Instructions.
We typically recommend 4.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 33 inch and 35 inch tall tires.
We typically recommend 3.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 37 inch tall tires.
For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2 inch O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1 inch over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.