2.5 Inch Lift Kit W/Remote Reservoir Shocks Off-Road Pro Long Arm System Stg 2 07-Pres Wrangler JK 2 Dr Rock Krawler
Our JK 2.5 inch Off-Road Pro Long Arm System is a race inspired system designed to take abuse. As JK's get older in years, they are getting wheeled harder and harder. The Off-Road Pro Systems are designed to minimize wear points while taking that punishment! As few as possible OEM mounting points have been used with this system. All ends of the control arms feature our Pro Series Krawler Joints so there are no bushings to break down from punishment. The suspension geometry features our tried and true independent 3 link design. There are no natural binding points, so the suspension cycles perfectly smooth. No system on the market today is ready for racing or absolute punishment like our Off-Road Pro Long Arm System.
- Built for Taking Abuse Period
- Race Proven Suspension System
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Control Arms
- Independent 3 Link Conversion (100 percent Bind Free Suspension)
- Adjustable Rear Anti Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Sport Tuned Remote Reservoir 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1 inch Over Stock
- 35 inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 37 inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Coil Overs
- (4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (4) 2.0 RRD Spec'd remote reservoir shocks
- (2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5 inch O.D. 3/8 inch Wall DOM Steel
- (4) Double adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0 inch solid 7075-T6 Aluminum
- (2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625 inch 7075-T6 Aluminum
- (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (1) Front long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (1) Full replacement rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
- (1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (1) Weld on rear axle cradle with adjustable anti-squat
- (2) Rear long arm mounts made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (2) Front long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (2) Rear long travel stainless steel brake lines
- (1) Pair of sway bar link straps
- (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
- (4) Extended Bump Stops, hardware and detailed instructions
Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Long Arm Mounts is required.
Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts is required.
Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
We typically recommend 4.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 35 inch tall tires.
We typically recommend 3.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 37 inch tall tires.
Will ride firmer than a system with bushings in the control arms, but will also handle tighter.
The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.